- MADE is a brick and mortar store located in Gaslight Alley in Jackson Hole, Wyoming--right across from the Town Square. The store combines a mix of arts, handmade housewares, a whole lot of repurposed and a smattering of vintage finds. We are looking for unique goods that fit in with an aesthetic that's both hip and unique.
- The Owner of MADE is an artist himself...working with glass he has created Strappedglass.com (among other things!) John is devoted to bringing attention to quality, handmade goods.
- While Jackson is home to tons of great artists, MADE also brings the work of more than 50 artists from outside our "fences". Nevertheless, if you are from Jackson, check out our Local Artist in Residence Program below!
- MADE finds most of its featured artists....all over the country. We have multiple buyers who attend art fairs, wholesale shows, and galleries across the country. Keep an eye out for us at NYIGF, Bizarre Bizaar, Renegade Craft Fair, One of Kind and other shows!
How do I sell my goods at the store?
If you're interested in MADE carrying your line, please send the following information to:
email@example.com or via USPS to PO Box 702 Jackson WY 83001.
- Name and Company Name (if applicable)
- Mailing Address, Email Address and Web Address
- 3-6 images of your work.
- A line sheet, with wholesale and suggested retail pricing (catalog if applicable)
- Tell us where else you work is sold? Local and Nationwide?
- Send us a sample of your work (NOT REQUIRED) - samples will not be returned
If MADE and your merchandise are a good fit, we'll contact you via e-mail. At that point, we'll discuss pricing, and arrange for item drop off or shipment.
Please note that we look at each and every submission we receive but due to high volume of emails we get, if we think your work is not the right fit for us we might not be able to respond to your inquiry. We try our best though!
How do I become a Featured Local Artist?
We feature different Local artists in the store from time to time. If you would like to be added to our list of artists please submit the following.
- Name, Company Name
- Description of Work
- Three Images of Work
- Estimated number of Art Opening invitees
Once you are on our list, we will inform you via email of any new calls we put out.