Vintage style pennant on wool felt inspired by old fashioned souvenirs, road trips and seeing the country. Celebrate your love of Wyoming!
The artist cuts down the felt, hand prints it and then sews those adorable tabs along the edges. There's a lot of love and hard work in each one. They have a soft feel and will last for years to come. All original artwork and designs are handprinted in small batches.
• 9" tall by 20" long with 4 inch ties
• Jackson Penant - Wool felt, grey color with red ties
• Yellowstone National Park Penant - Wool felt, blue colore with green ties
• Hand printed
• Water based, non-toxic inks used in printing
• Hand printing results in slight variations from item to item.
Salty, sweet, spicy. Spiced candied bacon made locally by Jackson Hole restaurant Cafe Genevieve. The great 4oz. bags are perfect for cocktail parties, hostess gifts, and stocking stuffers. As seen...
This beautifully screen-printed map lets you mark off each park you have visited with a little Green sticker. The list is for National parks only and doesn't include national forests or...
Every piece is hand sandblasted. All of the mugs are made one at a time with lots of love. These babies are sandblasted; not etched with nasty chemicals. Mugs...