Vintage style pennant on wool felt inspired by old fashioned souvenirs, road trips and seeing the country. Celebrate your love of Wyoming!
The artist cuts down the felt, hand prints it and then sews those adorable tabs along the edges. There's a lot of love and hard work in each one. They have a soft feel and will last for years to come. All original artwork and designs are handprinted in small batches.
• 9" tall by 20" long with 4 inch ties
• Jackson Penant - Wool felt, yellow color with blue ties
• Yellowstone National Park Penant - Wool felt, blue colore with green ties
• Hand printed
• Water based, non-toxic inks used in printing
• Hand printing results in slight variations from item to item.
Salty, sweet, spicy. Spiced candied bacon made locally by Jackson Hole restaurant Cafe Genevieve. The great 4oz. bags are perfect for cocktail parties, hostess gifts, and stocking stuffers. As seen...
This Antler Necklace is the perfect everyday piece. Rustic yet refined, chic and eye catching - this will become your favorite necklace. It has been used in many weddings as...
Designed and made in Jackson Hole by local artist Padgett Hoke the Mountain Necklace is a nod to the mountains, but inspired by the Teton. This necklace is really stunning....