MADE employee, and resident chef, Malorie Harris has decided to share her secret recipe for Pig Candy Chocolate Chip Cookies!
1 Cup unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 Cup granulated sugar
3/4 Cup light brown sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
3 Cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips
6-7 strips of Pig Candy, crumbled with your hands (approx. one 14oz bag of Pig Candy- leaving a couple of strips for snacking)
FIND Pig Candy Here - http://www.madejacksonhole.com/product/pig-candy
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt with a whisk or a fork, set aside.
- In an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, or in a large bowl with a hand mixer, beat the butter and the sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until combined, scraping the bowl with a spatula as needed to make sure the egg is fully incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat on low, just until combined. Then, add the chocolate chips and the pig candy, just until combined.
- Scoop dough with an ice cream scoop or with two spoons and place onto a cookie sheet two inches apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, rotating the pan half way through.
- When removed from the oven, immediately place on a cooling rack or on the cold kitchen counter.
© 2019 MADE.