MADE in "The Scout Guide" October Loves
1. Football Season is upon us and this town is full of fans. Grab a hand sewn leather football from MOUNTAIN DANDY for tossing around between Saturday games.
2. October is the best season for elk hunting, elk bugling, and wildlife viewing. DWELLING has gorgeous antler decor to remind you of this season all year round.
3. Come on Baby Light My Fire! How adorable is this handmade baby onesie from MADE? They also offer funny onesies that could make great baby Halloween costumes. What’s cuter than a baby in LEDERHOSEN?
5. One of our favorite colors this Fall is Camel. Add that to a warm puffy vest and we are sold! Stop by RODEO for this classy vest that is sure to see many days this season.
6. There is nothing like coming home to a delicious stew to warm your soul. Grab a new Le Creuset pot (or two!) at BELLE COSE.
7. Ski Season is right around the corner. P22 offers an array of classes to get those legs back in shape for opening day.
See the full article here