Warm and cozy wool blend felt is the perfect addition to your home decor this season! 3 gray snow-capped mountains on a sky blue background. Each pillow starts as a sketch and all pieces are hand-cut and carefully placed and stitched with contrast thread. Finished with a zippered closure. You will love these pillows~
Pillow Cover: 21x21"
- 100% American sourced materials. Nearly all materials are made by Massachusetts companies.
- Fabric: heirloom quality wool and rayon blend felt - durable, soft and comfortable. Wool content varies from 20-35% wool.
- Front: Warm white, smokey grey, driftwood grey, sky blue
- Back: warm white
- Double stitched corners for strength and durability
- Zippered closure, YKK zipper
- Eco-fil insert made from earth-friendly recycled poly fibers
- Care Instructions: dry clean only, use steam iron if needed.
Alex Marshall designs creates each of these beautiful serving pieces by hand in their studio. All ceramics are made from porcelain clay, are food safe, residential dishwasher safe, microwave safe...
Add some Western charm to your kitchen with this rustic tea towel. Measures 29x28 and gets softer with every wash!
Each creation is handmade in Wyoming using new and used Plates with a wood backing. Each Bucking Horse is officially licensed by the University of Wyoming. Made in Wyoming by...