This pillow design was inspired by a vintage Jackson Hole ski poster with bright pops of color and graphic appeal.
Warm and cozy wool blend felt is the perfect addition to your home decor this season! Multiple shades of red, driftwood gray, charcoal gray and aqua make up this vibrant pillow. The backside is made with a warm white wool felt. Each of the pillows start as a sketch and all pieces are hand-cut and carefully placed and stitched with contrast thread. Finished with a zippered closure and label signed by each maker that made your pillow into a finished piece.
Pillow Cover: 21x21"
- 100% American sourced materials. Nearly all materials are made by Massachusetts companies.
- Fabric: heirloom quality wool and rayon blend felt - durable, soft and comfortable. Wool content varies from 20-35% wool.
- Front: Bright red, barn red, aqua, driftwood gray, charcoal gray, aqua
- Back: warm white
- Double stitched corners for strength and durability
- Zippered closure, YKK zipper
- Care Instructions: spot clean, hand washing only, use steam iron if needed. Can be dry cleaned but not recommended.
Alex Marshall designs creates each of these beautiful serving pieces by hand in their studio. All ceramics are made from porcelain clay, are food safe, residential dishwasher safe, microwave safe...
Add some Western charm to your kitchen with this rustic tea towel. Measures 29x28 and gets softer with every wash!
Sold Out - $ 92.00
Each creation is handmade in Wyoming using new and used Plates with a wood backing. Each Bucking Horse is officially licensed by the University of Wyoming. Made in Wyoming by...