This pillow design was inspired by a vintage Jackson Hole ski poster with bright pops of color and graphic appeal.
Warm and cozy wool blend felt is the perfect addition to your home decor this season! Multiple shades of red, driftwood gray, charcoal gray and aqua make up this vibrant pillow. The backside is made with a warm white wool felt. Each of the pillows start as a sketch and all pieces are hand-cut and carefully placed and stitched with contrast thread. Finished with a zippered closure and label signed by each maker that made your pillow into a finished piece.
Pillow Cover: 21x21"
- 100% American sourced materials. Nearly all materials are made by Massachusetts companies.
- Fabric: heirloom quality wool and rayon blend felt - durable, soft and comfortable. Wool content varies from 20-35% wool.
- Front: Bright red, barn red, aqua, driftwood gray, charcoal gray, aqua
- Back: warm white
- Double stitched corners for strength and durability
- Zippered closure, YKK zipper
- Care Instructions: spot clean, hand washing only, use steam iron if needed. Can be dry cleaned but not recommended.
The toothpicks are the finest quality Northern White Birch prepared according to exacting recipes for dignified individuals. As a general rule the artist likes to under promise and over deliver - with...
What a great addition to your own house. A great Wedding gift etc. These glasses are handmade by the artist in her home studio. Each glass is made one at a...
Our bucking bronco pint glasses are hand printed in Denver by the same husband and wife team who brought you our bike glasses. They have made these exclusively for MADE...