Free Shipping on orders over $100
This pillow design was inspired by a vintage Jackson Hole ski poster with bright pops of color and graphic appeal.
This pillow's warm and cozy wool blend felt is the perfect addition to your home decor this season! Multiple shades of red, driftwood gray, charcoal gray and aqua make up this vibrant pillow. The backside is made with a warm white wool felt. Each of the pillows start as a sketch and all pieces are hand-cut and carefully placed and stitched with contrast thread. Finished with a zippered closure and label signed by each maker that made your pillow into a finished piece.
Pillow Cover: 21x21"
- 100% American sourced materials. Nearly all materials are made by Massachusetts companies.
- Fabric: heirloom quality wool and rayon blend felt - durable, soft and comfortable. Wool content varies from 20-35% wool.
- Front: Bright red, barn red, aqua, driftwood gray, charcoal gray, aqua
- Back: warm white
- Double stitched corners for strength and durability
- Zippered closure, YKK zipper
- Care Instructions: spot clean, hand washing only, use steam iron if needed. Can be dry cleaned but not recommended.