Article: Local Books
Our Favorite Local Books
for a Snowy Day in Jackson Hole
Set the Scene
- Grab a coffee and pastry from Persephone. Reading energy is very important.
- Create a glowing ambiance with a candle from MADE.
- Maybe even adopt a cuddly companion from the Animal Adoption Center (we highly recommend this).
- Lastly, wrap yourself in a cozy Jackson Hole Blanket.
MADE Even Better!
Our top picks for the perfect day in.
- Grizzly 399. The world's most famous Mother Bear captured perfectly by wildlife photographer Thomas D. Mangelsen.
- Angle of Repose. Ski season is coming and this book is sure to get you excited! Legendary ski and snowboarder photographer, Greg Von Doertson, captures the local ski resort in all it's glory.
- There and Back: Photographs from the Edge. You'll be on the edge of your seat for this one! Stunning views captured by Jimmy Chin of some of the most iconic skiing locations around the world.
- The Manny Files. Written by Mountain Dandy's very own, Christian Burch. We highly recommend this one for the whole family.